Heartland Estate Sales offers a variety of sale venues to sell your personal property including: in-home estate sale, online auction, online consignment, or off-site consignment. The goal is to maximize the value of your items in the most comfortable way possible.
Before deciding we will meet with each prospective client/representative for a free no-obligation consultation. Once we tour your home, listen to your needs then we will create a personalized marketing strategy for your individual estate. Co-owner Randy Kralik is a CAGA Certified Personal Property Appraiser who will help determine the best price and best venue for your items.
In-home Sale Process:
- Promote the sale including internet with photos showcasing your items, internal and external signage and our invaluable extensive email list of loyal buyers.
- Obtain all permits and licenses.
- Transform your home into an enticing marketplace with attractive clean displays, strategic presentations and individual researched and appraised pricing. We may contact and meet with buyers for unique, rare or specialty items.
- Our experienced, loyal staff promote sales, provide customer service and most importantly, help protect your home and assets.
- Ensure proper parking and neighbor relations.
- Offer a silent bid system to encourage sales of higher priced items.
After the Sale:
- Heartland is known for our unique ability to “Sell Everything!” When that is not possible we coordinate the clean-out process after the sale with several options available to you.
IMPORTANT SUGGESTION: Don't throw ANYTHING away! You would be amazed at what people want to buy. They will buy everything and anything including clothes, linens, paper items, brochures, garage items, trinkets, kitchen utensils etc.
Potential home buyers regularly attend our sales. Several homes have been purchased by our customers attending our sale. We are pleased to promote the sale of your home at NO CHARGE.
"We made more than we ever anticipated and NOTHING was left which is amazing considering our range of items- antiques, fine furniture, jewelry, stamp collection, exquisite rugs...all the way to pots and pans and towels....You turned a would be unpleasant experience into a joy!"
C. Glaser, 2012